"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

The Day It All Started: History

Credits to CP Search for image.
It was December 28th, 2011. I was on the computer, and I had played Club Penguin since around August 2009. I decided I should start a website for Club Penguin. I was greatly inspired by another CP blogger, Cena12121. I thought my blog would never get popular. Just one of those small blogs, that almost nobody seemed to care about. I told other bloggers about it, and some of them really liked it. I hired them as authors, and they came to most parties. Those first two bloggers were Paulwag and Gammak. Niether of them currently post here, but Paulwag still plays and blogs about Club Penguin, just not on this site. Gammak still currently plays Club Penguin, but not too often, as he makes comics and needs more time for that. Gammak no longer blogs. I very slowly progressed and became more popular. Back then, for me, it was a huge deal to have 1,000 hits. It really was. We had our first party (we had a party or two before that, but nobody attended), and that party was really fun. Even a beta (Greenday) was there! Even though only about 7 penguins were there, it was a big deal. Since that day on, much things have changed, people have moved on, and other things I have to deal with. Now I have almost 13,000 pageviews, and 17 followers.. I don't always get hits (or followers) fast, but I just yesterday had a plan. Anyways, I couldn't have managed any of this without you fans out there. You guys rock. If you want to ever meet me on CP, I am usually on Sleet or Abominable.  Here's a reminder of my party:

Day: Sunday, the 16th of December 2012.
Time: 1:00 PM PST
Server: Sleet
Starting Room: Cove

I invited Trainman1405, and he said he will be there! So, Trainman1405 is coming to the party.

Thanks for being awesome,
Woddylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)