"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Club Penguin Penguin Style Catalog Sneak Peek!

On the Club Penguin Twitter account, Polo Field has given us another sneak peek at the Penguin Style catalog! He mentioned every item (including the background) except for the black mask and key tar will be in the January 2013 Penguin Style Catalog! Those look like some pretty epic items! As you can see, Polo Field is in the Snow Forts, and there is a Coins For Change board behind him! I can't wait to see that! Boy oh boy I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Woddylan, I only have time for one blog. I can make a guest post if you want. :)

    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I understand. Maybe make a guest post?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)