"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Story Sneak Peek!

Hey penguin pals! I am proud to present a sneak peak coming out in January 2013. This is just a little from the first part:


Monday, January 2nd,2012

Alright. As you may have known, Santa starts making presents very early. I'm helping him with sculpting some toys, beanbags, and other presents. Here is a little picture I drew:
My spy phone is ringing! Gary says that he wants me to test out his new invention! Gary is even saying that he will give me free tickets to London (his lab is in London)!! I'm telling Gary that I would love that. We talk about it, and I hang up. I can't wait! 

I hope this gets you pumped up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)