"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Meeting Polo Field :D

Hey there penguin pals! Yesterday, on Fog, there was a surprise visit from Polo Field! And this was yesterday, so it was not Field Friday. I give many thanks to my friend, Ocean6100, because he told me all about it. 
 Here is Polo Field's player card. I can tell he is in the holiday mood!

 I met my friend, Perapin, who recently re-opened her blog. I am happy to have seen her again. :)

 Coffee mugs! :D
 It was a very special day for me. There were about 20 people there, and right before he left, he only visited about 3 or 4 igloos. I was really lucky that he liked my igloo. I had never been liked by a moderator before! And, that day, I earned my 300th like! I was crazy happy.


And, earlier that day, I saw Graser 8, Archiyoso, Trainman1405, Tommy 234 56, and many other famous penguins at their holiday party! I even took some pictures of just me and Trainman. Please take a look at the Memories and Funny Pictures pages, because just earlier today I updated them again. 

Thanks!
~Woddylan~

3 comments:

  1. It was no problem! I'm glad you liked it. Polo is a great guy, don't you think? :) Glad you had a nice day.

    Ocean6100

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great friend. :)

    ~Woddylan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for including me! :)

    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)