"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Should the Rookies Return? FUN With Friends :)

Hi! In the poll on the sidebar, vote if the Rookie Bros should return. They have shown their epicness once in ZX4237 Files: Missing Gary. Should they do it again? Remember to vote!

We checked out my Frost Bite Palace Igloo! I showed Leachim07 my two puffles, Icicle and DJ. If you didn't remember, Leachim07 was the actor of Cookie in ZX4237 Files. My other puffle, Dubstep, skateboarded back to the Pet Shop. Sadly, me and Leachim07 found out there is a bug where you can't throw snowballs in the Frost Bite Palace igloo! :(
 We took a look at another one of my igloos. Cp Offices! That igloo was not yet finished.
 Another random penguin (XD) joined us. We talked about farting and moose. Leachim07 said that moose fart (not to criticize Businesmoose! He said it not me!)!
 So we all acted like crazy moose and we all farted. That explode a huge stink bomb. I had to plug my nose!
 We put on our skates and went to NYC to Rockefeller Plaza and skated! Since Christmas was over, we were the only penguins there.
 Then Leachim07 turned back into a penguin! :)
The end! :) Remember to vote!

1 comment:

  1. Rookie and Cookie are hilarious. It rhymes with Pookie ;) I've read the final and dustin's diary - it is epic. Dustin's diary will be very cool when it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)