"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Woddylan Weekly Issue #2

Welcome to the second issue of Woddylan Weekly! Sorry this is later in the day. Let's get right to the section roundup.

Section Roundup:

  • Ask Woddylan
  • Mailbox
  • Igloo Like Count as of December 28, 2012
  • Blog News
  • Coin Count as of December 28, 2012
Let's get started!

Ask Woddylan
Every other Friday, you can comment and ask questions to Woddylan. Questions must be related to Club Penguin. Please comment!

Igloo Like Count
As of December 28, 2012, Woddylan has 503 igloo likes.
Who are some penguins who liked this igloo? Perapin and Leachim07.

Blog News
Well, the Funny Pictures and Memories page are being updated more frequently. More widgets have been added, too. Ocean6100 currently is now a graphics designer (check the Mailbox) here and an author. Andybillson has said he could be a graphics designer, but has not yet replied to the Blogger request.
Coin Count
As of December 28, 2012, Woddylan has 28 (LOL get it? I actually do have 28 coins!)  coins. He used to have much more, but donated a lot. He used most of his coins turning into a Frost Bite. He loves the evil powers (XD).



Mailbox
First of all, the way this works is you email me something Club Penguin related to woddylan@gmail.com, like maybe if you're having a party then the party info, or fan pictures, I dunno. Must be Club Penguin related. Remember to give me mail! Here is the mail:

  • Goodbye 2012! (from Aunt Arctic)
  • Avast! I be leavin' soon! (from Rockhopper)
  • Woddylan's CP Cheats Anniversary! (from Woddylan)
  • I will be a new author here! (from Ocean6100)

Goodbye 2012!:
Wow! I can't believe 2012 will be over in 4 days! I can't believe a new year, 2013, is just right around the corner! You know how every new year Club Penguin has fireworks? I'll let you in a little secret. Sensei makes those fireworks! He is really good at making explosives. Prepare for epic fireworks!

~Aunt Arctic

Avast! I be leavin' soon!:
Well hello there me maties! It be me, Rockhopper! Make sure to be meetin' me before the ol' Holiday Party ends! If ye be in Germany, here is a time ye can meet me!

Day: Wednesday, January 2nd
Time: 4:00 PM Central European Time
Server: Handschuhe 

Woddylan's CP Cheats Anniversary!:
Hi there penguin pals! Today is my blog's anniversary. It started on December 28, 2011! Wow, that was short. Why am I wasting my coins on a penguin mail stamp? :P

I will be a new author here!:
Hi guys! I'm Ocean6100. Graphic designer, blogger, Wiki editor, etc. I am the new graphic designer for Woddylan's CP Cheats. I hope you like it! :) See ya!

Remember to get hold of me rare items before I go away with 'em! I hope ye can see me before the party ends!



I hoped you enjoyed the second edition of Woddylan Weekly!

Your reporter,
Woddylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)