"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Umm.. Read this Please.

This is news to all the staff and viewers out there. I am not really playing Club Penguin that much and posting that much. Many bloggers here quit [I  think RonnP and Gammak are part of that group.] We gotta try to get back to a popular blog. I wont really post cheats that much because I either have no time or I forget to log on to Club Penguin . But I learned PLENTY of things over my time of not being active. Those things will maybe help. Like I will go shopping and buy some codes to give away, some contests, graphics, and videos. Maybe we can add some games. Anyway this is your admin...

-Gadgetguy05

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Glad to have you back. :)

    Could you please email me some of the codes? I will give them away. Please reply. My email:

    woddylan@gmail.com

    Wow, thanks! You are a kind person to go and buy codes. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Woddlyan and co. would you guys like to go to phineas and my party? (Link:http://ralphina1cpblog.blogspot.com/2012/12/well-this-is-just-embarassing.html )

    Hope you guys could make it!

    ~Ralphina1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost quit I took a break for 4 months! But I'm coming back

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)