"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Meeting Cadence Photos




Hey guys, Cadence just left the island. I been waiting on server fog for three hours to meet here with my brother and sister and it was worth it! It was kind of laggy, but
 we had a good time. Here are pictures below...


Is about 24 minutes til Cadence come. Are you ready to see Cadence festive penguins?

9 Minutes til Cadence is here. Tommy hello, good to see you here! ADD ME...


Cadence you just came from THE TOWN. Yes Cadence, your right the place to be TO MEET YOU!
 
People are chasing Cadence and chanting her name. Is Cadence gonna go on the set to be in a movie?


















 I couldn't take much photos because Cadence was moving a little fast. I was there but I forgot to take a pic of myself. What do you think about this, tell us in your comments. See ya!
-Gadgetguy05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)