"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

PARTY TODAY! Extra Reminder *MUST READ and tell your friends* :)

UPDATE: PARTY IS TODAY!

*Note: LARGE credit to Pup1one for making the party invitation, follow him @Pup1one and go to Pup1one.com please!!*

Hi there, penguin pals! As you know, I am having a party, but this time with more info! Just look below:
If you can't read it, here is what it says:
Time: 1:00 PM PST
Day: February 23, 2013
Room: Cove
Server: Fog

So, are you going to come? Let us know in the comments! Please tell your friends!

4 comments:

  1. I might be able to come, but I will be in Oklahoma. I hope I can come!!!
    Also can I be an author (or admin) on your website with my new account (windstorm703012002@gmail.com). I had to make it because I couldn't use the name windstorm7 for my real person blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait what time for EST Melbourne Australia? ~Pasopenguin2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm, EST isn't on Australlia, but the time in EST would be 4 PM, sorry if I am wrong

      Delete
  3. Oh no! I'm volunteering at my bro's baseball practice today and it ends at 1:00 p.m! Is it ok if I'm like 30 mins late or maybe more? I really hope I can go!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)