"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

The CPWW Decision

UPDATE: I have added a new assignment to the CPWW page! From now on, they will start/be due on Saturdays!

After short time of "The Club Penguin Writer's Workshop  .  .  . Failing." was published, I have made my decision. If you want to see my decision, look below:
Isn't that exciting! I will try to have a new assignment TODAY. But, try to tell people about the CPWW more, so that people actually do their assignments. Thank you!

~Woddylan~

2 comments:

  1. Can i join?
    ~Rexo345

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In order to join, you need to go to the "Club Penguin Writer's Workshop" page on the right sidebar, and fill in the form. Otherwise you will not be put on the list. Thank you!

      ~Woddylan's CP Cheats Team

      Delete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)