"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

The Club Penguin Writer's Workshop . . . Failing.

Hi there, penguin pals. I come in sad news. This is about the CPWW (Club Penguin Writer's Workshop). It was created back in November or December. At the time, it took over A WEEK to get the first person to join. More people joined, then more people joined. I thought it would become very popular, but it turns out only 2 people actually did the assignments. Some did them for their first week, and then stopped. I would like to give a HUGE thanks to my pal, Echo006, because he was the only person who was enthusiastic about it and loved it, and always did things to get extra credit. He worked his best. I would also like to thank Bubsey Good for protesting for more assignments, even though he never did one. From reading this, you probably know that the reason the CPWW is probably closing is that only 2 people do the assignments. Maybe one day it will come back. Who knows?

~Woddylan~

1 comment:

  1. Keep it open! Mousey wants to join! I'll spread the word on my blog if you keep it open! I PROMISE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)