"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

The World Didn't End . . . and FUN With Friends :)

Yes, I was a believer that the world would end yesterday. Please don't say "TOLD YA SO!!", as that hurts my feelings. Everybody has different beliefs though. Although, it is a very good thing that the world didn't end yesterday. Anyways, thanks to that, today on Club Penguin I met my awesome friend 1aredrocka1! Here are the pictures. The captions will be below the pictures. Note: Not all pictures are in order.
"And the Santa Award goes to  .  .  ." We checked out my Award Ceremony igloo together. 1aredrocka1 won every award! He is awesome!
 We sled raced! LOL we are sledding on top of each other.
 I fell behind, then I made a comeback, and then 1aredrocka1 made a comeback.
 We partied a little at the Ski Hill.
 We went on Santa's chair together. I told Santa all I wanted for Christmas was everything LOL.
 We decided to help out Mr. C. and delivered some gifts.
 And then crazy old me fell off the sleigh and the sleigh had to be parked early!
 We ended up in the Bakery. 1aredrocka1 kinda got lost in it.
 Finally we both got up on the ledge and helped Rockhopper bake cookies.  :)
 We headed to the beach next and I froze 1aredrocka1!
 I gave 1aredrocka1 a compliment on the awesome snowman.
 We secretly opened presents early. I hope nobody finds out!!
 Smiles! :)
Last but not least, we went to 1aredrocka1's AWESOME igloo.

Merry Christmas!
~Woddylan

3 comments:

  1. May I ask, why would the world end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yesterday was what some people call doomsday or apocalypse. It is considered the shortest day of the year, but it is still 24 hours. People still say that because there isn't too much daylight. People think from studies that on December 21 the world will end. Although, in the Bible, it says we will not no what moment or day the world will end. Does that help you?

    :)
    ~Woddylan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see. I have no idea when the world will end, but I hope it won't be in my lifetime :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)