"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Merry Christmas! :)

Wow! Christmas Day has come again! This day won't come again for another year. Nice to sit by the ol' fireplace and open presents. Although the true meaning of Christmas is not about presents. Today we can drink hot cocoa and have peace and hope. Exciting to know that in a week it will be a whole new year, 2013. I remember back in maybe early 2012 or sometime in 2011 I stopped believing in Santa Claus. Yep, that's right. But I do believe in Saint Nicholas. I hope your day is full of smiles! I wish to all of you out there reading this post, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
~Woddylan~

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe either, but it's great to join in with the festive fun :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post :)
    I hope you had a great Christmas.
    Have a great 2013 ;)
    ~Minty~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)