"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

CP Exclusives Daily Issue #2

The Heroes Strike Back
As seen in battles of the Destructobot the villains are winning more. Strange? They may have gotten more heroes to join the dark side. The heroes were so angry. They all met together at the Super Hero HQ.They decided to bring it on. But how? The heroes gave up all their powers (only for two days) and made a big robot with all the powers! That robot came and battled the Destructobot. The Super Hero robot won! They battled again the next day, and it won again! Then the heroes put their powers back into their body.

Ask Woddylan
ATTENTION!QUESTIONS NEEDED. COMMENT WITH QUESTIONS AND PENGUIN NAME PLEASE.

4 comments:

  1. My question is, why are the super heroes and villains fighting?
    Echo006 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Woddylan! I recieved your comments and I have granted you administration. I would like to see your header and if I think it is good, I might keep it. I will be changing the headers every so often so it won't be there forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey woddylan! I do love the new header, but there is only one thing. It does not exactly fit the blog widths. Could you adjust it to do that please? Thank you! Can you also make a header next month which is about the next party please. I like the overlapping text, just don't overlap it too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woddylan, to make the header fit just remove it, then click the button shrink to fit and then download the header again and it should work meaning that your header will be succesful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)