"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Non-Members. . . :)

I was thinking about this, well, one day every year non-members be members. But I think that that day should be expanded to a week. That would really help.
And I was also thinking, well, some non-members are really sad because they can't afford a membership, or aren't allowed to have one, etc. So I was ALSO thinking there should be a NON-MEMBER PARTY!
Everything would be for ONLY non-members! Or just make EVERY party be for non-members too. :)

And this is why. . . I MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT do a membership giveaway. . . MIGHT.

4 comments:

  1. I agree Woddylan, I'm a non-member and I couldn't afford membership. Club Penguin should release more non-member items than member ones.. For those who agree to this comment, comment below!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UFOMASKE Read my latest post for two free codes for NON-MEMBERS and members too! I see you have done friendly comments and the amazing woddylan, nice work buddy! Soon, you will need to learn the next steps to become a blogging master. Want something that's on my blog? Ask me anytime ;) Hope number 20 wins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey woddylan, could i make a twitter for your site? If its ok, reply back what email you want to use and what name to use. Thanks!

    -paulwag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I agree. I am a member and they still give me the same prices. If I can I will make a page for non-members to get codes for items and clothing so they can fee like they are a member. Also soon I will be shopping for new penguin toys, all the odes I get I will have a giveaway, but it's for non-members only!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)