"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

FUN With Businesmoose :)


Hi there penguin pals! Today I met Businesmoose and he came to my igloo! I have some pictures:


Businesmoose was playing hide and seek at different igloos, and the first igloo he came to was MINE!!
There was such a huge crowd at my igloo! I reached over 700 likes!! Thank you SO MUCH Businesmoose :)
Here we are in another AMAZING igloo :)
Here is the like list. Businesmoose liked it!!! (I wasn't on that part of the list though) Now I have been liked by two major moderators!! Polo Field and Businesmoose!
Here is another picture of Businesmoose at my igloo  .  .  .

Hope you enjoyed!
~Woddylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)