"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Dustin Smith's Diary: Time Travel Part 1


Monday, January 2nd,2012

Alright. As you may have known, Santa starts making presents very early. I'm helping him with sculpting some toys, beanbags, and other presents. Here is a little picture I drew:
My spy phone is ringing! Gary says that he wants me to test out his new invention! Gary is even saying that he will give me free tickets to London (his lab is in London)!! I'm telling Gary that I would love that. We talk about it, and I hang up. I can't wait! I'm heading to the airport right now. The security line is so long! Now finally I am here on the plane. We are about to take off. We are now in the air! I am excited, even though it will take 72 hours to get to London from Club Penguin. Our pilot is speaking. She says we will land in about 25 minutes. Whew! My wait is almost over! I'm waiting, reading my book. It's called "Stuff To Do 25 Minutes Before Your Plane Lands". It may sound silly, but it happens to be a pretty good book. I'm just remembering something now. Gary never told me what his invention was! Well, that is okay. I trust Gary. And it looks like we are landing early! This way I can visit the London Eye and Big Ben! Oh boy! I can't wait to land! The pilot says we are about to land! The plane is on the runway, and I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)