"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Dustin Smith's Diary: Time Travel Part 2

January 3rd,2012

Just got off the plane. It looks so nice here in London! First thing I need to do is get to my hotel and unpack. I got to the hotel, its called the Penguininn. Nice little place, great service and all. Gary emailed me a note saying welcome and to come ASAP. That minute I got my private jet, and at 123,456 MPH. I was there in about 10 seconds. I saw Gary's lab. Here is a little drawing I managed to make:


There is a lot more things, but some of them are really hard to draw. The reason that im not wearing a tux is cause its no special meeting or anything. I don't think G will mind. Anyways, I saw Gary staring into his computer sayin' "No no no!". Im asking him what's wrong, and he is too uhh disappointed I guess to answer. Hmm  .  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)