"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

SORRY PENGUIN'S FOR THE LIES!

As most of you know that I "DID" infact copy of this site.  I AM SO SO SO SO SO.....SORRY!!!!!!!But, just to let you guys know I will let "YOU GUYS" decide if I should stay on this blog.


WHY I'M I DOING THIS?

I i'm doing this because I feel really bad that I did that to Mr.Wodd!(Sorry Wodd A million times sorry)

WHAT WILL "YOU GUYS" MISS OUT ON WITHOUT ME?

GIVE-AWAYS this year I was going to give-away

10 maybe 15 magazine codes
1 coin code
Three one year membership codes!

DO I REALLY WORK FOR CLUB PENGUIN?

The question remains..Does that penguin "Andybillson" really work for Club Penguin Team?The answer is orry but "NO" I don't  I will try to delete all evidence on this I just help them some times I don,t "WORK" i JUST HELP THEM SOME TIMES ;(  I AM SORRY ABOUT ALL MY LIES GUYS!

ONE MORE TIME!! This time in penguin.




And, I completely understand if you don't want me to/Don't like me!

Waddle On

~Andybillson

7 comments:

  1. Hi Andybillson! I understand and I know you are truly sorry, so I am giving you a second chance. Please email me the codes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im going to be honest here Andy and say "Who actually cares?" No body would believe you work for CP and if you copy off sites it doesn't matter. Everyone does it. I think you shouldn't worry but i do think you ow Woddylan a massive thanks for giving you one last chance! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you shouldn't of done it all. What's the point? I didn't believe you when you said you worked for CP, as if you would, you wouldn't be going around and getting a blogging job on a blog like this, would you? You've sort of bribed everyone to forgive you with these codes. For that reason, I don't think you should be on this blog but Woddylan's decision is final. I think it was defintly mostly because of your codes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Applebobbi (james dunwoodie)January 7, 2013 at 12:47 PM

    I Agree with Echo

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, Echo, it was not because of the codes. He was going to give those away from the start. I still am a little angry, but Andybillson is lucky because this is his last chance! And like I said @Andybillson please email me some of the codes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think andy is extremely lucky for a last chance. Also the codes should be given out at random. some sort of selector machine? ;) well done for 15,000 page views guys! ;D Perhaps we could advertise our page further? or maybe change the look so it grabs the readers attention. (monchocho has an amazing page with a slide through and cheats for games etc. Thats what people love. To get information quick, and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone, Andybillson does not work for Club Penguin.

    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)