"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Dustin Smith's Diary: Time Travel Part 3

January 3rd,2012 4:03PM

UGH! Gary is so distracted. By the way, if anybody is reading this, please note I am sometimes in a rush so sometimes I make spelling mistkes. I didn't want to, but I had to slap Gary. He was lost in his mind. The slap worked, and he was like "Oh hi agent. I am sorry about that. I need you to go on a mission. Can I trust you?". I obviously said yes, as I have never faaled a mission before. He said this was a time traveling mission. I was like really excited and happy. I thought this would be fun! But Gary was all serious and stuff. I couldn't wait to start my mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)