"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Diaries Of Jack Rider: Where Is G Billy? PART 2

To see the previous part to "Diaries Of Jack Rider: Where Is G Billy?", click here.


Sunday, March 17 2010

9:32 AM

I just woke up. 006 should be here in about 30 minutes, as he said he would be here around 10:00 AM to start solving the case. Echo (006) is a morning person, but I had to wake up early because I like to sleep in. I'm eating breakfast, just waiting for him to come. My hair is messed up, I need to brush it.
I need to get dressed soon. I don't have much time. 

30 minutes later in Jack's diary…

Echo is here. He said that Cadence should be here any minute. I think I'm falling aslee- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ…………………

1 comment:

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)