"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Some Holly Wood Dream Parts annouced!

Hi guys, everyone who commented earilier will be put in The Holly Wood Dream. Well somescenes will only have me in it. We are still giving parts but for who did sign up here are your parts...

Gadgetguy05: Kid named Alex.

Braden martin [AndyBillision]: Bully

 You will be appearing often in scenes. You will bully me alot in certain scenes.

Rexo345: Supporter/Manager.

You will support me in the middle of the movie because I can't achieve my dreams!

Pasopenguin2: Friend

You will be my best friend til the middle of the middle, when you die.

Zowey30000: Popular Girl

You are the popular girl in club penguin.

   More info and parts given soon!

More people can sign uop. This is a long movie needing to be done in 10 days.

-Gadgetguy05


9 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds scary, having your best friend die in the middle of the middle of a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i be in it it sounds SO FUN P.S if u can can u make me die? in the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I be Pasopenguin2's friend in the movie then I decide to help you achieve your dream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. soo i hope this doesnt mess up your plans but...Can i maybe not die?Its your choice though and i'll do it if you want me too!Im happy to do the parts where im your best friend!Just asking....
      ~Pasopenguin2

      Delete
    2. Hey! Thanks for putting me in! Also I'm Andybillson..LOL just email me at braedenthecooleo@gmail.com the info!!

      Delete
  4. Hey! Thanks for putting me in! Also I'm Andybillson..LOL just email me at braedenthecooleo@gmail.com the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please reply to my last comment!
    ~Pasopenguin2

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)