"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Just to inform you...

Hi there, penguins! Today I just wanted to let you know a few things.

First of all, my dad and I are traveling to Portland (by car, it takes 3 hours). Just for a day, but we have Internet so I will still be online, just not tweeting, posting, etc.

Second, I am traveling to the Club Penguin Headquarters in Kelowna this summer! I emailed Club Penguin asking for information, and we have it all planned out! We will go to Vancouver on the way back. Also, I will probably get some goodies there (like the Emerald Viking Helmet)! :D

Third, this isn't that important, but I bought the Club Penguin CD so it should
arrive soon!

Alright, I think that's all I need to say. Well, see you later!

~Woddylan

7 comments:

  1. Really happy for you. Remember to tell them I said "Hi! (from Ocean6100)". ;) Hope you have the time of your life!

    Ocean6100

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! My parents said I might be able to go to Kelowana during the summer too! Maybe we will see each other there! When are you going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, we can't plan to meet up or anything because my mom said I don't know you well and I can't trust Internet people, but maybe we will somehow still meet! Anyways, we do not have an exact date. They only give tours on Fridays from 10 AM - 2 PM. It will probably be in June or early July.

      Delete
    2. Also, it will be easy for my family to get there. We are driving, and from where I live, it only takes 5 and a half hours!

      Delete
  3. Did you have to put "Just to let you know" as a label on your posts? I think I made that up, not you, so could ya change it to something like "Just to inform you" hehe sorry if I'm being picky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks! I wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)