"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

A Secret Revealed . . .

Hi there, penguin pals! If you don't have a Twitter (or just didn't see our tweets) you wouldn't know that Echo006, Penguiin23, and I have been keeping a secret. An exciting one, that I am proud to announce to the public after much work. Before I announce it, I would like to mention that it is a partner blog, Echo006 and I. Penguiin23 is the graphics designer for it, our little helper :) Anyways, we will post Club Penguin related stories, magazines, comics, etc. It's called The Club Penguin Library, TCPL for short. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it! We have been planning for a long time. Check it out here! Alright, I think that's all I have to say. See you next time!

~Woddylan~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)