"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

My Prehistoric Igloo :)

Today I had some fun with my good friend Echo006. We worked on some parts of my story, and then we just had some fun hanging out. This post is about my igloo. So, I actually created two igloos. In between making the different ones, we roared in Prehistoric CP and got more Waterfalls and Lava Flows.
Above this text is the first igloo. I was a T-Rex, while Echo was a Pteranodon. I wondered what the difference was between a Pteranodon and a Pterodactyl, so I Googled it. I found the answer on Wiki Answers, and here it is:
Pteradactyl is actually scientifically named pterodactylus, despite the fact that not many people know this. Pterodactylus lived during the late Jurassic period. It had a long slender head and beak with small sharp teeth. Pterodactylus also had a short tail and webbed fingers. 

Pteranodon was larger than the pterodactylus. It was tailless and lived during the cretaceous period. It had a long toothless beak, a bony crest and large wing span.
Anyways, here is the igloo after we roared around. Now we can see that the world was very beautiful back then, and still is.

~Woddylan~





1 comment:

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)