"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Woddylan's Cp Cheats Now Hiring Graphic Designers!

Well hello there! And yes, we are hiring once again. Woddylan's Cp Cheats needs graphic designers. I know, we have Gadgetguy05, but we need more than one. We used to have three (Gammak and Ronnp09), but we no longer do. If you look professional and you're a graphics designer, and you want to work here, do the following:

  • Comment saying your email (Comments won't be published for privacy :))
  • Be Awesome (LOL)
It's as simple as that! This is very important. 

Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. I will. I may resign later, but, for now, I will. Just one thing. Is there any way I could do it without giving my E-mail address? That would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Woddylan a few days ago I made a video and I am trying hard to make it go viral so it would be epic if you could help! Heres the link: http://youtu.be/6-Q2purEaQM

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)