"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Happy New Year! :)

This post is being published at 11:59 PM PST. One minute before New Years!

Well hello there penguin pals! Wow! A new year has come again.
Wow, a lot has happened. In January 2012 my blog first started to get popular. I can't believe 2012 is now over. We are now in 2013. I hope you all have a Happy New Year! I have scheduled a lot of things for January and February 2013, as I like to plan ahead. Also, here is a cool picture made by @Experiments CP:
And by the way, I need to show you something coming soon.
So, here is another sneak peek:
Can you guess what is happening in this picture? Make sure to leave a comment below with a New Year's Comment! :)


Your friend,
Woddylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)