"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Beta 2012 Bio: The Life Of A Test Penguin

Hi there, penguin pals! If you didn't already know, on Club Penguin I have a test penguin. He is a non-member, and I like him. 
 Here is his main information:

  • Currently has 27,295 coins
  • Currently has 18 out of 323 stamps.
  • Currently is 325 days old.
  • Currently has 1 igloo like (he liked it himself)
  • Currently has 63 items in his inventory. 
  • Currently has 6 igloo items.
  • Currently has no puffles.
  • Is a tour guide. 
  • Currently is a white belt in Card-Jitsu.
  • Currently has (coming soon) friends.

I thought I would just share that information about my test penguin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)