"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

I am back!

Well, after two months of forgeting to post I return. I have been playing CP less as I had school and I am playing roblox. Well you guys might have remembered RonnP say to me he left this website in August! So I will try to keep up with the graphics from now on. Well I have heard a rumor from some people talking about The Mine Craft Party coming to Club Penguin this November. Is it true or not? Well we will find out. If you don't know Mine Craft is a really popular game, you an build make servers, fight the night, and more.I have been getting more better at graphics and I have even been using my graphic skills for my projects at school. I would help upgrade Woddylan Tv to a even better program as well. I will try really hard to post, and keep up with everything like the Tv program and graphics.

Wadddle on,
Gadetguy05!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)