"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

About my posting

Hey guys. I have been thinking. There has been alot of authors that just recently joined. I remembered that it was just me and woddylan. I feel like im unwanted here now. So what do you think. There is alot of authors here that can post faster than me! For example gadgetguy05 (hes really fast at updating!!) So below give me a comment if i should leave this site. Out of all the sites i work for, this site feels like its doing well and doesn't need me. Well what do you think? PLease tell me below of what you think.

-paulwag

7 comments:

  1. Please don't quit! I love this blog 100% and without you I would love it 99%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont quit your a better author than me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not? You guys do everything before me and you guys are better than me. I think you guys would be better than ever with out me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are a team. The site has been better than ever with this new team! Some of you are good at graphics and helped, some of you are good at posting quick and grammer, and some of you are really good at pages and everything that changed on this site. Im not good at making graphics and all that! No wonder we got a bad review about our posting, it was because of me! I hope you understand

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Paulwag, please don't leave our site!!!!!!!! We like everything you post and it wouldn't be the same without you. Even if you only post once and a while, that would be okay. You are an important part of our team.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)