"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

CP Ice Episodes

I started doing Cp Ice last month.Its when I post shorts with my Cp Figures. They go on adventures and also save the day! I made three episodes so far. We will make a page for CP Ice on this WEBSITE! CP Ice will last for a LONG TIME  because it will be 100 episodes. You can catch them all here. Well here is the first 3 episodes we have.

                                    Episode 3: Light Up Tree
Episode 2: True Avenger Part 1
                          Episode 1: The Discovery Of Cp
Well I got a secret Episode 100 will be the end OF CLUB PENGUIN!!!!! Well comment of what you think about this all. Farewell.
-Gadgetguy05



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)