"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Give it up for DJ K Dance! Shes Singing a duet with Elvis Presley! LOL

Get up party penguins, come on haven't you heard? I get a lot of distance for a little flightless bird! I'm a crowned queen of this funky scene, with my stylin' little puffle and my ice cold beats. Can I get a what-what? Can I get a who-where? At the coolest club around! The party starts NOW! When I waddle in, turn the music LOUD for an epic win, DJ K Dance in the house! Get ready to move, you can boogie down, 'cause I'm spinning tunes! The party starts NOW! Let's begin the countdown, lets turn it up loud,  c'mon,  5, 4, 3, 2, 1, the party starts now! Come on, get your flippers up high in the sky, and if you wave 'em  hard enough, then you might even fly!

That's how much of the song I memorized by heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)