"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

FUN With Friends :)

Hey penguin pals! A few days ago I had some fun with my friends, while meeting Aunt Arctic.
 I went to my desk and answered a phone call about a new story.
Everyone was crowding her while I typed a story.
  Aunt Arctic needed brave reporters to write a story. I volunteered. 

 Then she asked about camera men.
 I volunteered again!
 She needs our help with the story. . .
 And we all got the papers coming from the press. . .
It was a bit crowded.
 I met someone.
 They said they were scared about the Marvel war.
 I told her to not be scared because it will be over soon.
 For the villains, stop the presses!
 Then we saw some interesting things. . .


2 comments:

  1. Hey woddylan, can you make a new header (or one of your authours) for my blog? Soon, Penguiin23 will be changing the backgrounds and I would like to experiment with different headers to see what goes well with others :) Thanks! By the way, you are welcome to post as you wish about Club Penguin on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN! But what would it be like, and what is the size who want it to be!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)