"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

FUN With EVIL Friends :)

"Even if something doesn't work out, never give up." Quote By Woddylan

As I stepped through the snow covered island which happened to be transformed to a city I knew the choice as I was asked who to be. Citizen, Super Villain, or Super Hero. The choice had already been decided. It was Super Villain, making me have a black circle around myself. I knew it was the right decision. . . but would it work?

We had less than 2:00 minutes to work and defeat the heroes. We knew our level was dropping, 
 As we noticed the time was going down, we noticed so was our power level. We had to think of a plan. . . FAST!
Then our power was really dropping. . . 
 
 It was radical in a bad way to see how many people were against evil.
 We went down, but that doesn't mean we gave up.
 As I said with my friends to those winning heroes, "WE WILL BE BACK!"
 I tried to sneak in the Police Station to unlock my evil friends, but got caught.
 We shouted for help, as we waited for another villain to come. We thought we would be doomed.
 But a nice, evil, friend came and set us free, but she told us to be careful in which we obviously agreed.
 As we said our thanks, we went out of the jail cell.
 Lots of penguins were back at the evil lair, but most of them were heroes. The winning ones so we needed to get revenge.
 I was a bit distracted but who doesn't like sliding down a slide?

 We discussed our attack.
 Quickly I snook in.
I said we needed a plan, and they agreed.
 We got cuffed before we even stole anything, but we broke the cuffs and started robbing.
 I went in the safe through a crack in the wall.
 I helped my friend open a safe, because as you can see it wasn't an easy safe to open.
 We took the money, but not before Captain America stopped us!
 We chose to invade the Hero HQ.
 I found the ONLY other villain so he could help me.
 I walked around hoping nobody would notice me from being the most wanted penguin.
 But someone found out. . . 
 I went on the rooftop of the burning building and saw the Destructobot coming.
 I risked falling off the building, but I helped put the evil boxes back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)