"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Short Break !

Hey guys, most of our staff have a state test from Tuesday- Thursday! So I am giving everyone who has to take the test a short break from Monday- Thursday if they want to. This break should help you do better on your tests, you know if you fail you will repeat the grade! All the state testers will also get a break from Wednesday  April 25- to Friday April 27 if you want! Woddylan, If this gets you angry, I am sorry , I want most of our authors to pass and not fail and get left back! One or two of you will not have to take it, but you will take it soon! Anyway I have to take it too, I am ten in fourth grade so I have to and I got left back before for failing so I know how it feels!

-Gadgetguy05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)