"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Woddylan's CP Cheats discussion: Prehistoric Party

Hey all!  Ocean6100 here.
It's been a long time since I've posted!  I've just been working behind the scenes.  ;)
Now, I thought about having a discussion, right here on the blog!

So... what do you think of the party?  What do you like most about it?  Did you meet Gary yet?  All suitable questions to answer.  Think of your own, if you wish.
So please, comment below!  All of us on the Woddylan's CP Cheat's team would love to hear from you!

"Until then... Waddle On!"

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you're talking about this post, then no, it was a conversation starter. Do you do CPWW? Talk to ya later!

      Delete
    2. I want to speak with Woddylan! New CPWW assingment!

      Delete
    3. Woddylan! I joined for nothing! Great! I think I just might put CPWW on my site and lead everyone there unless we get a new assingment by Feb 1!

      Delete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)