"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

FUN With Friends :)

Finished a new igloo, checking for how the advertising is working.
Hey there penguin pals! Today I made a new library igloo! I made lots of people come. My trick to advertising is: Advertise the whole time your allowed to be on the computer, and when your about to log off, look fast at your igloo. Anyways, I met my friend 1aredrocka1!
So I first came to check, and I saw 1aredrocka1!

I told him I would be right back and I quickly checked out a book. :D

So I told him it was nice to see him, and we wondered what to do next.

Then I got on a computer and started playing CP!

As you can see, 1aredrocka1 did the same.


At the forest 1aredrocka1 was midieval and I was a good angel!

Then we decided to go camping. . . 

And we had a big camping adventure. . .

Thanks for the fun, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)