"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Rockhoppers New Look

As always, I'm on the look out for new Club Penguin Products and putting them on my list. Today I have been surfing the Products Page and I saw something that caught my eyes and made me wanna tell you. Rockhopper now has a newer look, he has a fatter hat and a pirates coat. Below is a picture of how he used to look and how he looks now.
                    
Well, in my opinon I don't like his new looks and I dont like the new 2013 graphics so that makes it worse. What is your opinon on this let us know your opinons in the comments below. As always, waddle on!
-Gadgetguy05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)