"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Club Penguin Times issue #388


Here's the latest Club Penguin Times:



PUFFLE HOTEL HUGE SUCCESS!
Puffle pumped for pampering at the Puffle Hotel.

By Aunt Arctic - Puffles everywhere are ecstatic about the Puffle Hotel. And the best part is, it's here to stay. "Shoelace couldn't wait to visit," one owner said. "She practically dragged me here!"

Puffles!

When I stopped by the hotel, the place was absolutely buzzing with excited rainbow puffle owners. "This place is stylin'. Zebra loves taking aerobics classes and getting her hair done," said a fashion designer, as she checked in at the Lobby. We caught up with another rainbow puffle owner at the rooftop, "Me and Rex have been chilllin' by the pool morning." "This guy is seriously cool. I can't wait to adopt another rainbow puffle. Just imagine the sparkles!"

Members can adopt more than one rainbow puffle, but they have to complete the Puffle Care Quest each time. If you're looking for the perfect place to take your pet, the Puffle Hotel is definitely it.


NEWSFLASH

Earn these rare Stamps during the Puffle Party: Explorer, Party Puffle, Happy Room, Target Champion & Food Fight!


PUFFLE PLAYZONE
See the world from puffle's eyes!

By PH- G'day mates! I always say the best way to learn about puffles is to become one! Members can see the world from their puffle's point of view. It's as easy as taking your puffle to the Puffle Playzone. Want to unleash your inner artist and paint a masterpiece? You could transform into your yellow puffle!

Got a great idea for an invention, but can't quite make it work? Put on your thinking cap as your brown puffle! I've spent a lot of days out in the wilds pretending to be a puffle. But I gotta say, this is a lot more fun.

Have ya been to the Puffle Playzone yet? No? Well whatcha waiting for?! Ya better get going - the Play Zone's only around until April 4.


UPCOMING EVENTS

Apr. 5: Fun at the Cove - come out for surf, sun, and PIZZA!!

Apr. 5 Penguin Style
Great reporters need great outfits. Find yours in the Clothes Shop.

Apr. 5 Squidzoid vs Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal
The showdown begins. Who will you be?

Apr. 11 Igloo Furniture
The latest in igloo decor straight to your igloo.

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until April 4.
Next pin hidden: April 5 - 17

ASK PH


Do you own any puffles?
-Owen Pet

I love all puffles, and wish I could adopt them all. But I can't! My igloo's not big enough! But there's this one orange puffle I just met, that is awesome and disastrous. I was out in the wilds doing some research when I found him eating the cup of O'berry coffee I made. Cup and all!

I've called him Pete and I'm trying to get him trained up. Usually that's not too hard, but this lil' guy... So far he's eaten my binoculars, 8 sets of ear phones, 4 O'berry bars, and MOST of my exotic potted plants.

Luckily my binoculars still work. But I don't think I'll be buying new plants anytime soon... He's a whole lotta trouble, but so hilarious. As Stompin' Bob says, "You gotta have a wingman" - and this guy might just be mine.


Greatest puffle discovery of the year!

How did you ever discover the rainbow puffles?
-D. Iske Covery

So there I was... Just kidding!

I was researching in the wilderness. Just set up my camp for the day and was looking through the trees. When I noticed an unusual clouds coming towards Club Penguin.

Curious, I grabbed my chewed up binoculars (thanks Pete!). And that's when I saw it... A rainbow puffle! I could hardly believe it. And I knew I needed to get up there somehow. I made a giant slingshot out of rubber bands, chair cushions, tree branches, and launched into the air. Sure enough, it was Cloud Forest choc full of rainbow puffles. Crikey! It's the greatest discovery of my career. 

I can't wait to find out what I'll find next!

SECRETS

PUFFLE LAUNCH
By PH

G'day Mates! Want to blast your puffle into the skies and collect Puffle O's? Ace! Head to the Pet Shop and keep in mind:

* Some obstacles can help ya out! If ya want the fastest time, aim for the nearest cactus, and see where it shoots ya!

* If you're in a cannon that's spinnin' around, shoot off in a random direction. Ya might wind up skipping some cannons!

* Don't worry about your puffles getting splinters! Their helmets will keep 'em safe.

JOKES

Q. What did one mummy say to the other?
A. B.C.ing you!
-Tista 007

Q. Why are cats good at video games?
A. Because they have nine lives!
-Jaker170

Q. Why did the lion eat the tight rope walker?
A. He wanted a well balanced meal!
-Emily83481

Q. What did one plate say to another?
A. Dinner's on me tonight!
-Lilrascals

Q. What did the rug say to the floor?
A. I got you covered!
-Blue Jay 564

Q. Why are vegetables good in the band?
A. They always get the beet?
-Jacob Hyper

Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Stan.
Stan who?
Stan back, I'm coming in!
-Surfergirl5b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)