"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Woddylan's CP Cheats Backstage Party! :)

Hey there, penguin pals! If you don't have a Twitter account you wouldn't know this, but my goal was to get 18,000 views on Thursday (yesterday) by 7:15 PM PST, and I promised a party if the goal was reached. Well, I reached the goal at 7:34 PM PST. I have decided to still have the party, and here is the information:
If you can't read or see the image, here is the information again, probably a little neater:

Woddylan's Backstage Party
Server: Fog
Day: February 23rd, 2013
Time: 1:00 PM PST (if you need to know info for a different time zone, let me know in the comments)
Make sure to wear your fanciest outfit, and don't forget to have fun!

Please help us spread the word. And just to remind you, my Club Penguin giveaway ends this Sunday, so enter here. Thanks! Are you going to come? Let us know in the comments! :)

~Woddylan~

6 comments:

  1. CPWW idea! "Interview a famous penguin"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Woddylan! You might not rember me but my name is Pasopenguin2:) what time is it for the EST time zone? ~Pasopenguin2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probaly will go if time permits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay thanks Woddylan i'll be able to come
    ~Pasopenguin2

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)