"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

MORE Party Information *MUST READ*

As you know, I am having a party soon. I have already told you this, though. Why am I doing it again? Two reasons. 
Let's take a look at what those reasons are.
  1. I want more penguins to attend the party, because the more the merrier! :)
  2. I forgot to tell people what room the party would be in (which I am going to later in this post).
First of all, once again, if you can't see the picture, here are the details:
Server: Fog
Day: February 23rd, 2013
Time: 1:00 PM PST (if you need the time converted to a different time zone, comment below and I will reply). 
And now, the room is *rolls drum* The Cove! 

Okay! Remember to wear fancy clothes! Here is an example:

So, any more questions? Leave a comment below :)

~Woddylan~

5 comments:

  1. UK time?? Thanks for accepting my buddy request.
    ~Rexo345

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What time zone? There are many UK time zones.

      Delete
    2. East London, England, UK

      Delete
    3. Its your Lucky Day! Since it is a saturday im gonna come ;)

      Delete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)