"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Andybillson . . . turned against us? *MUST READ*

UPDATE: I have even now found proof that he subscribed to Youtube channels that teach you how to hack!!

As you know, Andybillson is a new member of the Woddylan's CP Cheats team. Well, first of all he says he works for Club Penguin. If true, it is for sure he is overr 18 years old, because you must be 18 or older to work for CP. I don't know if that is the truth. Anyways, I checked his blog today. He totally copied my blog with the January 2013 Penguin Style Catalog cheats! Every word and picture was exactly the same. Shame on him :( I hope he apologizes  .  .  . and soon.

1 comment:

  1. I would not worry dude. That guy is an idiot for being horrible and taking credit for your work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)