"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

The Club Penguin Presidential Debates

Here, you can see the Official First Club Penguin Presidential Debate. It was held on November 5th, and the candidates were Lebron Jr 23 and Zonnie. Zonnie won the debates.

To enter the 2013 debates, click here. I think politics and Club Penguin mixed makes a good thing, if you know what I mean. These debates do not have anything to do with me. To enter, you need:

Penguin Name*
Campaign Site
How many Years you have played CP*
Email*
Twitter*
Vice President Penguin Name*
Vice President Email*
Vice President Twitter*

If you decide to run for CP President, please tell me all of the above, and I will sponsor you. If you didn't already notice from the video, Lebron seems like Obama and Zonnie seems like Romney.

If you enter, good luck! I will sponsor you if you tell me that info in the comments!

Good luck,
Woddylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)