"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Woddylan Awards Announcement!

Hello everybody! We are getting lots of votes for the third Woddylan Awards! One was on a different Club Penguin blog I made a few years ago, back then when nobody knew me. The second Woddylan Awards was early 2012. Maybe May? Anyways, there are now a lot more and better prizes. Currently Club Penguin Memories is winning all three categories. Congratulations Trainman1405! Although, for the nominees, do not worry! You can easily make a comeback, because voting ends December 5th, 2012, at 11:59 P.M. To get more voters, I would suggest maybe making a post about the 2012 Woddylan Awards, with a link. That usually helps. If you have not already voted, please do!!!!!!! I wish all the nominees the best of luck on winning. I am not rooting for a certain person to win, so don't think that I don't want you to win!

Once again, please cast a vote, and good luck to all nominees!
~Woddylan

P.S. I have been nominated for Ethan80561's Blog Awards! Please vote for me! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. you should check out my blog but not the best :) woddylanscpcheats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)