"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

New Years Note :)

Hi penguin pals! First of all, I will doing weekly update posts every Sunday from now on, but I will also do one today. Lets start!

Here is the weekly news:

  •  I just finished writing The Final Chapter of my story yesterday. I think you're going to like it. The Final Chapter has some twists, too. I have scheduled it to post at 12:00 AM PST on January 1st, 2013. That way I don't have to stay up! Until then I might change The Final Chapter a little bit and add more detail, because I was kinda rushing.
  • Cyber Monday is today!
  • I might be adding more widgets to the sidebars.
  • Note to people who have not voted for the 2012 Woddylan Awards: First of all, please vote. My team and I really appreciate it. Secondly, there are three categories for the 2012 Woddylan Awards. To visit the third poll, scroll down the sidebar. Because right now on the first two polls we have 20 votes, and on the third poll we only have 15.
  • How should my team and I improve this website? Please give us suggestions.
Have a great week!
~Woddylan

P.S. You guys rock!





DUN DUN DUN  .   .   .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)