"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

A Club Penguin Halloween :)

Boo! Did I scare you? It's me, Woddylan! I'm back after two whole months! I will try to post more often, but I am not so obsessed with CP as much anymore. I am doing other things. Anyways, Club Penguin is getting ready for Halloween! Let's  see some pictures.


Here is part of our new and animation Halloween party login screen!

A poster you will find in different places across CP. . .

Have you seen this inventer? Next week help me solve the mystery of my missing Great Uncle Gariwald. . .      -Gary
 Here is one of the places that you will find the poster in.
 There is a little friend next to each poster.  .  .
 You might see some Australian penguins wearing this Green Spider Costume!
 Here is our halloween backgrounds!
 new costumes. . . hey! theres that new pizza we voted on in one of the penguin polls!
 New styles. . .
 More creepy new costumes.
 Penguins at work, Hmm... a grave digger!!!! I don't want him digging my grave!
 Here is our Furniture Catalog cover.
 Awesome new arrivals for October!
Thanks everyone! Have a good day!
Your long lost friend,
Woddylan

1 comment:

  1. Very good post, Woddylan! Thanks for coming back. I really think CP will be very interesting this month, by the Halloween Party and "Operation Blackout"

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)