"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

The Woddylan's CP Cheats Improvement Project

Hello penguin pals. I have wondered about this site:

  • Where are the catalog cheats?
  • Why aren't the Field Op and Pin Trackers ever updated?
  • How come stats are dropping?
Me and my team, Woddylan, Ronnp09, Kelmel4, Paulwag, York313, Gadgetguy05, and Gammak are planning to fix those problems. If they don't agree, I will be the only one fixing this site up. These major updates may take up to months. But we will work hard! I might have a giveaway if the Woddylan's CP Cheats Improvement Project (WCPCIP) is successful. 

Wish us all good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Woddylan D: Next Time, ask me first

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok but you shouldn't make trackers. I got one you cold use that updates by itself! If you want that reply! P.S Use the CP Exclusizes Pic, I made it for everyone to use at the end of the posts! View it in the link below!
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dF6_LwCbJyg/T-WwQsVsU0I/AAAAAAAAB3I/HkOhXqClo3A/s320/CPE2.GIF

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)