"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

RARE PENGUIN PLEASEEEEE!

Hey Guys, I need a rare penguin for a new website. I need a VERY RARE PENGUIN. If you give me a rare penguin make sure its not banned and you have to give me its username and password. If you give me a very rare penguin you can win....

  • A Roblox Account with lots of badges and items
  • One Month Club Penguin Membership
  • A Club Penguin Account with unlocked clothes
  • A Admin To Club Penguin and maybe CP Exclusizes if Woddylan Approves
  • A INTERVIEW
So give me your VERY VERY VERY RARE PENGUIN IF YOU WANT THESE PRIZES!!!!!
-Gadgetguy05

2 comments:

  1. I have a rare penguin. Got lots of items, 30000 coins, lots of unlocked items and very rare igloo items and 255 stamps. It is 4 years old and was made in April 2008. But it isn't going to be sold, it's far too rare. By the way, it's name is Echo006 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a rare 2007 account but i dont want to give it away :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)