"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

FUN With Friends! :)

"Fun only begins with your friends." Quote By Woddylan

So I got dressed, told my puffle, DJ, I had to go to work. I got dressed and went to the office. I teleported to the office because I didn't want to see the war. My phone rang. It was just a  caller asking a question about a story. I answered and put the phone down, so I could start work. 
 Then I saw something. I said, "No big deal."
 Then I said, "Wait! The press stopped!"
 I sat on the bench and worked. Everything was back to normal.
 I went to the Super-Hero HQ. There is where I met Captain America. I asked if I could interview him, and he said yes.
 I asked if it was easy to catch villains.
 Akward silence. . . LOL
 He said, "They think they can get away with everything. I said thanks for the interview.
 He asked to be friends and I told him maybe later because I had to write another story.
 Then I went to the police station. I asked Officer Bob if we could interview. He said sure. I asked if it was easy to catch robbers.
 Akward silence. . . Deja vu. . LOL
 He talked about his job after that.
 I went home and found my puffle DJ (aka Mr. Party Rocker LOL).
 Then DJ wanted to be DJ.
 Close up. He is King Of Music LOL.
 I had to change so I asked if it was ok.
 I got dressed and was ready to play!
Now that, was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)