"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

New Pin: Beanbag Pin! :)

Hi wonderful :) friends! Today I will be showing you a new pin, the beanbag pin! And just to let you know, the field op might not be updated until later today or tomorrow, because I am having a bug where I cannot read the field ops. The beanbag pin is epic, and it is in a really good spot, because the pin is not on the ground, so penguins must find where to walk, and the beanbag pin is in the Coffee Shop, where the other beanbags are. Anyways, here is the pin:
 Do you like the new pin? Tell me in the comments! Have an amazing day, friends! :)

~Woddylan

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Ocean6100 here! I have a question. Can you add me too your blog roll?

    Waddle On!
    OCean6100

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)